Although Delenta is only available in English, you can use Google Chrome to translate it into other languages. Just follow these steps:
1) Navigate to your settings page: Click the three dots in the top right, then Settings.
2) Click Languages on the left hand menu
3) If you have added English as a language, click the three dots next to it then tick 'Offer to translate pages in this language'. Note: You cannot tick this option if you have added English as a first language.
4) And/or slide 'Offer to translate pages that aren't in a language you read' to Yes
5) When you next navigate to Delenta, click the highlighted icon (below) at the top of the screen and click your chosen language
6) Delenta will now appear in your chosen language